CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers describing significant advances in the state of the art of scientific results and understanding in the Workshop issues are solicited. Experimental results or theoretical results addressing experiments are encouraged. Emphasis should be on new fundamental physics and chemistry of materials for detector applications. Abstracts will be selected on the basis of:
(2) significance of results
(3) quality and completeness of the research
(4) breadth of interest
Extended abstracts of all accepted papers will be published in the Book of Extended Abstracts, which will be distributed at the Workshop. Submitted full-length manuscripts, after formal review, will be published in the Journal of Electronic Materials.
Abstracts / Papers
1. Abstracts, suitable for publication, should clearly indicate the following:
a. original aspects of research
b. objective and approach of work
c. previous publications or presentations
d. experimental data
e. scientific implications of results
2. One-page abstracts should be double spaced on a single 8 1/2 x 11 in. sheet. One (1) additional page of supporting figures will be accepted and is encouraged. The title, author(s), and affiliation must be included.
3. A complete mailing address (including telephone, fax, and e-mail) of the presenter must be included in the abstract.
4. Abstracts to be considered as student papers must be identified as such, and the name of the advisor must also be included.
5. Abstracts are to be submitted by the deadline date (see calendar on left) to Palisades Convention Management (Address on main page).
Electronic abstract submission is required.
Click Abstract Submission link from "Important UPDATES & Links" menu on the home page to proceed.
Go to home page
6. Foreign authors requiring a visa to visit the U.S. are encouraged to submit their abstracts as early as possible. Special consideration will be made to ensure that an early application for a visa can be made.
7. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by date shown in the calendar. Authors of accepted papers may submit a revised abstract not to exceed four pages for inclusion in the Book of Extended Abstracts by the date shown in the calendar.
8. Full-length papers for publication in the Journal of Electronic Materials must be submitted electronically by using the link in the workshop web-page at http://www.ii-viworkshop.org. The authors can start submitting manuscripts by the dates shown in the calendar.
|2023 II-VI Workshop Abstract Due Date||Jun 9|
|2023 II-VI Workshop Notification of Accepts/Rejects||Jun 23|
|2023 II-VI Workshop Late-News Abstract Deadline||July 7|
|2023 II-VI Workshop Extended Abstract Deadline||Aug 18|
|2023 Hotel Reservation Deadline||Sep 22|
|2023 II-VI Workshop Adv. Registration Deadline||Oct 6|
|JEM Paper Submission Deadline||Oct 30 - Dec 15|
|2023 II-VI Workshop||Oct 30 - Nov 2|
- Sivalingam Sivananthan
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Pradip Mitra
Leonardo DRS, Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems (EOIS)
- Samantha Tola
Palisades Convention Management
411 Lafayette Street, Suite 201
New York, NY 10003
Phone: (813) 284-0634
- Paola Caicedo
Special Issue Coordinator
Sivananthan Laboratories, Inc.
590 Territorial Drive, Unit H
Bolingbrook, IL 60440